Thursday, December 10, 2015

                       

                        This is a picture of a church in my birthplace of Spitalfields. I may have been born her but i didn't stay here for long. My father moved us at least six times before I left home to fend for myself. Spitalfields is located in the east end of London. It is also the place that was struck by Jack the Ripper, as the white chapel in the picture is the Whitechapel of the Whitechapel Murders. Of course by that time I was already long gone out of Spitalfields!

Dunning, Ron. "London | Jane Austen in Vermont | Page 3." Jane Austen in Vermont | Vermont JASA Region. N.p., 20 Sept. 2013. Web. 10 Dec. 2015.

Wikipedia contributors. "Spitalfields." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free 
Encyclopedia, 25 May. 2015. Web. 11 Dec. 2015.


Wikipedia contributors. "Mary Wollstonecraft." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 10 Dec. 2015. Web. 11 Dec. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment